The campaign, which runs from 1 to 7 September, aims to highlight the naturally delicious flavour of British lamb and its environmental credentials helping to shape the British landscape.
This year, farming influencers will get involved across social channels to highlight shepherds and their pies, providing a twist on the traditional shepherd's pie recipe.
The AHDB has produced new and improved lamb guides, delicious recipe images and posters, and health and environment infographics to help you amplify the unique qualities of lamb.
You can download these at AHDB | Love Lamb Week.
Love Lamb Week has grown to become an industry-wide initiative which the NFU has supported along with the NSA (National Sheep Association), AHDB, Red Tractor, the Ulster Farmers’ Union and meat promotion bodies including HCC in Wales, LMC in Northern Ireland and Quality Meat Scotland.
How to get involved
- Share pictures and videos of your lambs across social media.
- Share your own story and tell others why you love the job you do.
- Use the hashtags #LoveLambWeek and #ShepherdsAndTheirPies.
- Tell others why sheep farming is so important and why British standards are some of the best in the world.
- Follow Love Lamb Week on Twitter and retweet your favourites posts.
- Use the Love Lamb Week Twibbon to show your support.