This briefing covers the RPA complaints and appeals process for the following schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS)
- Single Payment Scheme (SPS)
- Countryside Stewardship (CS)
- Environmental Stewardship (ES)
- Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) socio-economic schemes
How to log in: Use your membership number or the email address associated with your membership. If you've forgotten your password, use this form to reset it or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
Not an NFU member?
The NFU represents 55,000 farming and growing businesses in England and Wales. And there is strength in those numbers. No other membership organisation is better placed to deliver the best possible outcome for farmers and growers.
As an NFU member you also gain access to exclusive services and discounts, unrivalled local advice and expert political lobbying at the highest level.