RUMA is an independent non-profit group which aims to promote the highest standards of food safety, animal health and animal welfare in the British livestock industry.
It brings together representatives from 26 organisations across the livestock supply chain, including the NFU, to promote best practice in the use of medicines.
Line up and schedule
The line-up includes a number of highly respected industry speakers who will be providing valuable insight into a variety of ‘responsible use’ topics. There will also be a chance to ask questions to the speakers during each session.
Each webinar will take place between 10 – 11:30am. The sessions on offer are:
- 1 November: TTF Report launch and VARSS headlines
- 8 November: UK Agriculture - The global picture and the UK position
- 15 November: RUMA Companion Animal and Equine - The importance of expanding the AMR journey beyond livestock
- 22 November: Environment – UK standards and a global context
- 29 November: What does One Health mean? The interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary journey to sustainability.
How to attend
Each webinar is free to attend, but pre-booking is required.
To book your place, visit the RUMA website and click 'Book Now' under the webinar which you would like to visit: RUMA Conference – November 2023
You will be taken to an external booking website to reserve your place on webinar.