The NFU's policy and commodity advisers are working to provide up to date advice on the issues impacting members as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.
This information will be updated regularly and is summarised in this briefing - Government support for businesses and other financial measures (issue 26, updated 26 November).
New areas covered in the briefing include:
- Spending Review 2020 (with link to the full NFU briefing)
- Farmers urged to check waste processes or face enforcement action.
More from NFUonline:
- What business support grants are available due to COVID-19?
- Coronavirus: Advice for employers from the NFU's Specialist Advice Team
- What are the legal obligations for self-isolating and reporting cases of COVID-19?