NFUonline is your mobile and tablet-friendly membership website with the latest farming news, business information, briefings, member services and discounts.
Why should I visit NFUonline?
- To read the latest farming news.
- To access NFU member briefings giving you the inside information on legislation, cost-saving and farm business advice.
- To get expert insight from our policy advisers.
- To see what’s happening in your area with the latest news, events and meetings added by our regional offices.
- To access FREE downloads of NFU Business Guides - more than 150 legal guidance booklets to assist you in running your business.
- To get the latest news and information from your sector: Dairy, Poultry, Horticulture and Potatoes, Crops, Sugar, Livestock.
- To read news and updates from our London and Brussels teams.
- To find out about our great career opportunities or to search for agricultural jobs on our Job Pages.
- To find out how to contact us.
- To 'Have your say' on stories and issues via the feedback forms on every news page.
- For NFU Mutual contacts and insurance help - visit our linked page here.
- Information for the press - the latest from our media centre.
- Advice for members on how to contact press and broadcast organisations.
- Back British Farming - the NFU’s public-facing campaign, designed to build support for the British food and farming sector through simple actions like buying British produce and enjoying the countryside responsibly.
Looking for something in particular?
Our search engine is powered by Google. You can find the search bar at the top right corner of the website.
Or you can browse our Cross Sector channel which includes updates on all the areas of work we cover in order to assist members with business planning, legislation changes and decisions. This includes four main areas:
How do I log in to access member-only content?
Log in using your NFU membership number or the email address you have registered against your membership profile.
Note: You can find your membership number printed on your NFU membership card - two letters, two numbers and a letter (e.g. NF12U).
If you don't have a password or have forgotten it, simply click on the ‘I've forgotten my password’ link and enter the email address you have registered with us to reset your password.
Problems logging in? Contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
Already an NFU member but not using the website?
Anyone with NFU Farmer and Grower membership can gain access to NFUonline by contacting NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.
How do I join the NFU?
Not an NFU member? Join us!
For more information on how to join the NFU call 0370 428 1401 or visit our Membership pages.
Tell us what you think of NFUonline
NFUonline is YOUR membership website and we'd love to hear what you think.
Let us know what you'd like to see more or less of by completing the form at the end of this page or email aGVsZW4uY290dGVyaWxsQG5mdS5vcmcudWs= to have your say.