24 Hours in farming launches this week and we've got some great ways you can get involved and show the general public what a typical working day in farming looks like.
10 ways to get involved using #Farm24!
You can take part on any social media platform: try Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or TikTok. Simply tag your post #Farm24. And, don't forget to tag our NFU accounts. You'll find us on:
Throughout the day, Farmers Guardian will be commenting, sharing and collating posts into stories for added impact.
- Share a day in your life
- Show how you're bringing the nation together
- Tell us about your farm
- Snap your favourite machinery
- Share your livestock or crops
- Tell us how you got into farming
- Show what makes you proud
- Share the sounds of the countryside
- Show where food comes from
- Tell us why #FarmingCAN be trusted
Showcasing passion and commitment
Everyone working in the industry is encouraged to share social media posts over the 24 hours from 5am Thursday 5 August to 5am Friday 6 August using the hashtag #Farm24.