This Saturday (1st June) is the 18th annual World Milk Day!
Throughout the day people from around the world will be celebrating the dairy industry and its important contributions to sustainability, economic development, livelihoods and nutrition.
Get involved and help celebrate our brilliant, world leading British dairy industry which is so important for maintaining health and nutrition and is part of a global sector which supports the livelihoods of one billion people worldwide!
Share your love for milk and dairy by joining the global social media conversation on 1st June 2019, tweeting out using the #WorldMilkDay.
The NFU have produced a number of new dairy infographics which you may wish to use on the day or you can create your own messages, videos and pictures showing why you love dairy.
- Join in the global campaign to #EnjoyDairy on #WorldMilkDay here
- Other myth busting infographics relating to red meat can be found here
- Discover more resources, tweets, blogs and infographics by visiting Tell it like it is
- Social media and video tips for farmers can be found here
- Find out what we got up to last year for World Milk Day 2018 here