Are you a turkey producer? Order your NFU-branded turkey merchandise for the Christmas season while stocks last.
Each year, the NFU teams up with UK Turkeys to offer both members and non-members merchandise to assist with sales to customers.
From branded boxes, labels and tags, to pop-up thermometers and a leaflet with full instructions on how to store, prepare and cook your Christmas turkey, our online shop is filled with quality packaging and useful items that can be given to the customer when they collect their order.
Discounts for NFU members
NFU members can unlock exclusive discounts on items purchased through the NFU Turkey Shop. All NFU members are entitled to a 15% discount on all products in the shop. In addition, following feedback from members, we have cut delivery charges by 50% this year.
How do I get my discount?
Keep an eye out for an email from us at the beginning of October with details of how to claim your discount. If you haven't received an email, please get in touch by emailing TkZVUG91bHRyeUBuZnUub3JnLnVr or contacting NFU CallFirst.
More from NFUonline:
- Insights from the NFU's 2020 Turkey Marketing Meeting
- COVID-19: What are the impacts on poultry processing facilities?
- Winter Economy Plan - NFU to monitor targeted support plan for businesses
- Public procurement of food - could Britain do better? NFU responds to Efra Committee inquiry
- The NFU's latest Poultry Highlights newsletter