What's covered in the briefing?
- Deadline information
- Penalties for late applications
- Changing a BPS application
- How to make an amendment to a BPS application
- Notified errors
- Obvious errors
- Withdrawing all or part of an application
- Drop in centres
- RPA response on what changes can be made when an inspection has commenced
- Changes to Rural Payments online functionality throughout the year
This briefing is accessible to NFU members only and you will be asked to log in.
How to log in: Use your membership number or the email address associated with your membership to log in. If you've forgotten your password, you can click here to reset it or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.