Cross compliance - what records an inspector may want to see

05 February 2021

Environment Farm business Agricultural Transition Plan

Check what records you may need to provide for a cross-compliance inspection.

The RPA has published a list of records an inspector may want to see, if you are picked for a cross compliance.

The records required will be relevant to your farm type and what inspection you are having, which the inspector will discuss with you at the start of the inspection.

See the full list here: Cross compliance inspections: information needed for an inspection.

If you are uncertain of what cross compliance rules are relevant to you, or require further assistance, please call NFU CallFirst on 0370 8458458.


Ask us a question about this page

Once you have submitted your query our NFU CallFirst will contact you and, if appropriate, your question will be passed on to one of our policy teams.

By completing the form with your details on this page, you are agreeing to have this information sent to the NFU for the purposes of contacting you regarding your enquiry. Please take time to read the NFU’s Privacy Policy if you require further information.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.