This NFU briefing runs through what you need to know and the action to take now, including:
- Signing up for the Trader Support Service
- Changes to customs procedures
- Product specific sanitary and phytosanitary requirements you will need to meet.
How to log in: Use your membership number or the email address associated with your membership. If you've forgotten your password, use this form to reset it or contact NFU CallFirst on 0370 845 8458.?
Not an NFU member?
The NFU represents 55,000 farming and growing businesses in England and Wales. And there is strength in those numbers. With the UK set to leave the European Union, no other membership organisation is better placed to deliver the best possible outcome for farmers and growers.
As an NFU member you also gain access to exclusive services and discounts, unrivalled local advice and expert political lobbying at the highest level.
More from NFUonline:
- Horticulture focus: EU-GB trade after 1 January
- Changes to UK-EU trade in plants and plant products from 1 January 2021
- NFU gains clarity on farm retail businesses required to close over November lockdown
- The seven key things that will help farmers manage the process of leaving the EU
- NFU responds to government's ten point plan for green recovery
- A message from the President
- NFU Live: Your guide to the NFU's programme of autumn events
- What the NFU is doing to help members