**Deadline 31 August**
Natural England has put together 10 hints and tips to help you with your application. Remember Natural England must receive your application form and any supporting evidence by 31 August 2018. Agreements will start from 1 January 2019.
- The 10 hints and tips are:
- Choose the best options in the best locations
- Check your land is registered correctly with RPA
- Tips when you fill in an RLE1
- Check your options are compatible with the declared land use of the parcel for BPS 2018
- Review your Historic Environment Farm Record (HEFER) – does not apply to wildlife offers
- Complete your maps
- Include your required evidence.
- Use Natural England’s new evidence checking tool to help you find out quickly and easily what evidence you need.
- If you are unable to provide the evidence then say so on the form. Also try to find alternative evidence e.g. if planning permission is not required by your local authority then get it in writing or reference the relevant planning policy document.
- Check your form
- Sign your form
- Further information