Under the Northern Ireland Protocol there will be certain changes to the way in which goods move from Great Britain to Northern Ireland after the end of the transition period.
This NFU briefing runs through what you need to know and the action to take now, including:
- Signing up for the Trader Support Service
- Changes to customs procedures
- Product specific sanitary and phytosanitary requirements you will need to meet.
More from NFUonline:
- Horticulture focus: EU-GB trade after 1 January
- Changes to UK-EU trade in plants and plant products from 1 January 2021
- NFU gains clarity on farm retail businesses required to close over November lockdown
- The seven key things that will help farmers manage the process of leaving the EU
- NFU responds to government's ten point plan for green recovery
- A message from the President
- NFU Live: Your guide to the NFU's programme of autumn events
- What the NFU is doing to help members