- The RPA continue to work mostly from home due to the pandemic though inspections have now resumed.
- An extension to capital claims has been announced for 2018 and 2019 agreement holders.
- The countryside stewardship application window for 2021 start dates has now officially closed, though those that triggered the exception process will be able to submit their applications until the end of August.
- More than 95% of CS and ES 2019 payments have now been made.
- The RPA have announced the removal of greening requirements from next year.
You may also be interested in:
- New flexibility announced around RDPE schemes due to COVID-19
- Countryside Productivity Small Grants scheme. What next?
- NFU submits comprehensive response to Defra consultation on ELMs
- ELMs webinar: Your questions answered
- Watch again: Farming schemes - 10 things you need to know now
- NFU advice on preventing access to farmland
- BPS 2020 greening reminders
More from NFUonline:
- NFU CallFirst: opening times
- 24 Hours in Farming - get involved!?
- Stay safe and stay legal this harvest